The Foundation establishes educational and research Institutes for Vedanta, Science, Vedic Culture and Philosophy (and other related subjects such as Synthesis of Science and Spirituality, etc.) for the development of human values in modern times and in coming generations.
BIOm, the new Center for Vedic Sciences & Ayurvedic Wellness in Navadvip (WB, India), welcomes scientists, scholars, teachers, theologians, students, and all sincerely inquisitive souls, in order to dive deeper into the nature of reality, to study / share the Vedantic views on some key issues, and to help build a better future for all.
BIOm simultaneously offers to the participants:
- Vastu-Designed Accommodations in Navadvipa, the holy land of the Golden Avatar Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu (1486 - 1534)
- Dining-Hall serving Pure Vegetarian meals, for your delight and your health
- Lectures / Seminars / Workshops about Yoga, Ayur-Veda and other Vedic Sciences
- Transcendental Excursions in West Bengal
- Discovery of the sacred Ganges and the nine holy "islands" of Navadvipa
- Opportunities for Humanitarian Relief Work
- Health Consultations, Massages, Natural Traditional Remedies, etc.